Become a tax consultant and see your career in a whole new light. One of the many benefits of consulting is the ability to control your schedule and reap your own rewards. Becoming a tax consultant may be just the consulting career you are looking for.
Tax accountants can range from unaccredited consultants who prepare simple tax returns to in-demand CGAs or CPAs.
Many tax consultants specify in one area, such as tax compliance, corporate tax issues, estate planning, real estate, in-bound international tax or out-bound international tax.
Tax consulting is a field with rigid and complex regulations. In addition, tax consulting is a field that requires a substantial amount of knowledge and training. Whether to become a tax consultant will depend on your own background. If you will require a substantial amount of training or education, it may be worth it to consider becoming another type of consultant.
- Types of consultants
- Becoming a consultant FAQ
- Why become a consultant
- Should I become a consultant
- Reasons to become a consultant
- How to become a consultant
- Consulting Fees: A Guide for Independent Consultants
- Discover Your Inner Consultant
- Discover Your Inner Entrepreneur (for moms)