Business Valentine’s card — it’s not an overly common idea, but some businesses send out Valentine’s cards each year. A business Valentine’s card may stand out more than a traditional holiday card, since people receive fewer.
Tips for business Valentine’s cards
- Keep it professional. Don’t be romantic.
- Keep religion out of it, unless you know your recipients will respond well.
- Send cards out well in advance of February 14th. The magic will be lost if they arrive later.
- Keep it clean. Make sure your images and words are professional — make sure your cherubs are dressed!
- Consider sending out a direct mail campaign that ties into Valentine’s, rather than simply sending out business Valentine’s cards.