Discount multifunction printers are easiest to find online, in my opinion. Following yesterday’s post on the best multifunction printer shopping tips, a couple of people emailed me to ask where to get discount multifunction printers. Here are my tips for finding a great discount printer.
Discount multifunction printers — how to find them
- Read your local flyers for current promotions
- Visit electronics stores and ask when they’ll be running discounts on their printers (in some areas, the stores must tell you if a sale is going to take place soon)
- Review online listings for printers
- Check eBay and other auction sites for new printers
- Ask your friends and family if they know of any upcoming sales
- Go to the websites for your favourite printer brands and see if they have any rebates or promotions you can print out and mail in
- Take a look at the "rebates" section of your favourite electronics dealers and see if they have any deals
- When you’re reviewing online listings for printers, see if there are any rebates listed — check the product info section, in case they’ve hidden the deal
- Be patient. If you wait long enough, everything eventually goes on sale.
- Register with online coupon sites and electronics dealers, so you get coupons and sales information.
"Discount multifunction printers" from Become a Consultant at ConsultantJournal.com.