Discount multifunction printers. In Discount multifunction printers, I recommended asking your local retailer for a discount. Some of you have written me to ask how to do this. It’s pretty simple.
How to negotiate a discount multifunction printer
- Research current pricing online, in flyers and stores. Some stores will price match or price match and give you an extra 5% or 10% off, so explore that avenue first.
- Get a good sense of the printer’s value.
- Go to a retail store. Ask the sales associate if that’s their best price.
- In most cases, the associate will ask you what kind of discount you’re seeking.
- You can try continuing to ask if that’s your best price, but it often works better to just ask for 10 percent off the list price.
- The associate will probably seek the advice of a manager.
- You may be asked if you’re ready to buy today, how you’re going to pay (cash will get a better discount, but you may lose the perks of your credit card), and whether you’re serious about buying.
- Very often, you’ll be offered some kind of discount.
- If you’re not offered a discount, you may be offered the chance for a price match, as noted above.
Related to discount multifunction printers
- Best multifunction printer shopping tips
- Best multifunction printer 2
- Office gadgets I can’t live without