No fee home business ideas fall into a wide range. With so many work from home scams out there, it’s important to know which home businesses can be started with no fees. By finding work from home jobs and home businesses that don’t require you to buy anything upfront, you can avoid some of the risks of starting a home business.
No fee home business ideas:
- Online auction sales — buy stuff at garage sales and sell it
- Garage and attic cleaning and junk removal
- Freelance writing
- Personal chef
- Clutter consultant / home organizer
- Wedding planning consultant
- Event planning service
- Childcare or home daycare
- Personal concierge service
- Dog walking
- Craft kits
- Home or business cleaning service
- Home inspection
- Business support service (typing, wordprocessing, desktop publishing, data entry, etc)
- Home staging
- Pet sitting
- House sitting
- Companion for the elderly
I’ll be adding to this list over time. In the meantime, check out my "work in progress" list of home-based consulting business ideas.
- Getting your first consulting job
- Second job ideas
- Should consultants try telecommuting?
- Post resume for telecommute jobs
- Telecommute jobs
- Business opportunities from home
- Consulting Fees: A Guide for Independent Consultants
- Discover Your Inner Consultant
- Discover Your Inner Entrepreneur (for moms)
"No fee home business ideas" from Become a Consultant at ConsultantJournal.com.