Another reason for becoming a consultant is to make extra money. Many people get into consulting by moonlighting on top of their regular job. By pulling together a few consulting projects, they save up money for a vacation, flat screen TV, education or other indulgence. By becoming a consultant, you can generate extra money without giving up your day job. In fact, most consultants get their start by picking up a few side contracts.
- Why become a consultant?
- Reason for becoming a consultant #1
- Reason for becoming a consultant #3
- How to become a consultant
- Consulting Fees: A Guide for Independent Consultants
- Discover Your Inner Consultant
- Discover Your Inner Entrepreneur (for moms)
"Reason for becoming a consultant #2" from Become a Consultant Blog at ConsultantJournal.com.