Via Credit.com, here’s a top 5 list of credit crisis questions. Although they recommend setting aside three to six months of expenses in an emergency fund, I tend to be a bit more conservative. I recommend six to nine months of expenses — but I do emphasize that we’re talking about basic expenses and not your restaurant, Blackberry with Internet or vacation expenses and so on.
Trying to deal with the credit crisis?
- Getting out of debt via consulting
- Second jobs and side jobs
- Discover Your Inner Consultant
- Consulting Fees: A Guide for Independent Consultants
- Personal finance for consultants