Earlier today, I posted about getting lower home equity loan rates, since many consultants and small business owners tap into their home equity to finance their businesses. However, using a home equity loan means you’re risking your home.
Would you ever do that? Would you risk your home to get your consulting business going?
I’m a pretty cautious person. I steer clear of most credit. I can’t see doing it. But I can understand the appeal for others.
- Finance for consultants FAQ
- How to become a consultant
- Consulting Fees: A Guide for Independent Consultants
- Discover Your Inner Consultant
- Discover Your Inner Entrepreneur (for moms)