As part of my series on consulting ideas, here’s a great idea from real-life. Melanie Osmack owns and operates Fit4Two, a prenatal and postnatal fitness company. Her company offers people the chance to be their own bosses by working as prenatal and postnatal fitness instructors or as franchise owners. Melanie’s a great example of someone who has carved out her own niche in an otherwise crowded market. Whereas there are tons of fitness consultants out there, far fewer specialize in the mom and baby market.
The great thing about Melanie’s franchise and instructor opportunities is that it allows parents the opportunity to balance work and family. It’s a refreshing change from the many work from home scams often advertising jobs for parents.
- Second job ideas
- Ideas for becoming a consultant
- Becoming a consultant FAQ
- Why become a consultant
- Should I become a consultant
- Reasons to become a consultant
- How to become a consultant
- Consulting Fees: A Guide for Independent Consultants
- Discover Your Inner Consultant
- Discover Your Inner Entrepreneur (for moms)
"Become a prenatal and postnatal fitness consultant" from Become a Consultant Blog at ConsultantJournal.com