If you’re at this stage of your consulting business journey, you’re ready for a change. In the Reboot stage, you give your existing business processes, branding and offer a shake, so that you can get back on track.
If this is you, you’re probably experiencing the following:
- You’ve had some initial successes, but you’ve hit a road block. Maybe a key client or team member turned over, your industry or market shifted, or you hit bump in your life.
- You may have experienced personal or business challenges that led to a major change. Health, relationships, caregiving, financial and other pinches may have led to a few big or small bumps.
- The way you were landing projects, bringing in clients, or getting work done worked for a while, but you hadn’t put in place recurring, scalable, predictable model, so that you could be assured of ongoing success
- Maybe what you had in place was leading to feast or famine cycles, where you might have a large amount come in for a short time, but then you got so busy that you couldn’t keep up with maintaining the systems for marketing, selling and getting paid.
- Perhaps you ran into situations where there were communication barriers, contract or invoicing barriers.
- Or maybe your business is doing pretty well, but you feel like it’s time for a reset, a new way of moving forward, and you know you have the ability to take it higher, if you can just refresh your existing assets and processes.
The great news is that your existing investments and experience can help you with finding the way forward. If you’re open to change, a growth mindset and you’re coachable and willing to make changes, you can find your footing again.more »