Once you pass the Startup phase with your consulting business, you’re ready for Scale Up. If you’re at Scale Up, you’re probably hitting a number of targets:
- You have $3,000 to $8,000 a month in recurring monthly income
- You’re focused on your business as your main work
- You’re open to ideas, input and training so that you can make the mindset shift to building a business team, scaling your business, delegating work, and getting ready to pay yourself a six-figure income
- You’ve got at least the basics behind your business systems, although you may still need to shift to where that revenue, client intake and workflow becomes more automated, predictable, sustainable and scalable
- You want to take your business beyond its initial offer and start leveraging your intellectual property so that you can achieve scale by selling products, building a team to take on more work, or hiring in coaches and consultants to take on part of your offer
- You recognize that the skills that got you to this point mean you can put the processes in place to build to $500k, $1M or more, but that you’ll need more sophisticated systems and a mindset shift to do it right
Where are you in your business journey? You could also be at Startup or Reboot.