Paying off debt with consulting work is a great way to get back on your feet. JD Roth, over at GetRichSlowly.org, invited me to write a guest post on using consulting to pay off debt. I encourage you to take a look at JD’s site. The posts are well written and the community members tend to be bright and articulate.
If you’re interested in getting out of debt, check out my posts on:
- getting out of debt via consulting
- consulting business ideas
- personal finance for consultants FAQ
- setting consulting fee rates
- best ways to pay off debt
- side jobs
"Paying off debt with consulting work" from Become a Consultant at ConsultantJournal.com.