Consulting Fees – Charge a great hourly rate while doing what you love
Finally…an all-in-one answer to how consultants set their fees
And here’s how you can use the same
proven models for consulting fees to
- calculate your rate
- maximize your earning potential
- create a professional invoice
- get paid faster
- build trust with clients and influence how they see you
- navigate sticky situations, like requests to cut fees
Consulting Fees: A Guide for Independent Consultants
Learn a system for setting consulting fees and maximize your earning potential
Thinking of consulting? Want to earn more from your clients? Discover how to set your consulting fees and get more money from every contract. Influence the way existing and potential clients view you and your consulting business by analyzing your market and using your fees as a marketing tool. Calculate your rate using consulting fee models. Navigate sticky situations – like requests to cut your fees, negotiate your quotes or work for free. Andréa Coutu’s Consulting Fees helps consultants calculate consulting fees that they can ask for with confidence.
Figuring out how to set your consulting fees can seem like a daunting task. But after reading this updated and expanded 124-page PDF, you’ll have the tools to work out a strategy for your pricing and calculate your fees accordingly. Find out what prospective clients really want when they ask you to do spec work, meet over lunch or work on commission. Discover how to make more money and get paid faster without raising your fees. And now, in our all-new section on Solution-based Fees, find out how to work through the blocks to asking for fees that reflect the value of the solutions you offer.
Would you like to understand your unique position and set your consulting fees for maximum gain? Order “Consulting Fees: A Guide for Independent Consultants”(TM) and charge a great hourly rate.
You’ll get a 124-page PDF that covers:
- Analyzing your consultancy’s unique market position
- Profiling your client
- Evaluating your industry, competition and environment
- The most practical models for calculating your fees
- Navigating sticky situations, like when clients ask you to work on spec
- Wheeling and dealing your way through fee negotiation – when it makes sense
- Avoiding price wars by steering clear of lowest bid situations, clients who plead poverty, and objections to price
- Making more money without raising your fees
- Getting paid on time and in full
- Working through emotional and business blocks to asking for Solution-based Fees.
With this guide to setting consulting fees, you’ll have the tools to work out a strategy for your pricing and calculate your fees accordingly.
+ Bonus Section: a directory of online consulting associations! Consulting associations often collect information on the fees their members charge.
Order Consulting Fees: A Guide for Independent Consultants. For just $39, you’ll have more than 124 pages of information on setting, negotiating and getting consulting fees. Click the order link below now.
[PDF delivered instantly via email]
ORDER CONSULTING FEES: A GUIDE FOR INDEPENDENT CONSULTANTS – YOURS NOW FOR JUST $39.
Bonus products included
When you order Consulting Fees: A Guide for Independent Consultants, you’ll also get bonus products designed to help you position your consulting firm for success. With every order, I’m including:
- The Three Things You MUST Do Before You Move to Solution-based Fees - three of my best tips explained in an audiocast that you can listen to on your computer, iPod or other mobile device
- Overcoming Objections – my two-part audiocast reveals my secrets for overcoming objections during the sales process
- Consulting invoice template – a customizable template for invoices in Excel, Word and RTF formats, complete with instructions.
System Requirements: You will need a browser, Acrobat Reader and, for audio files, an MP3 player.
Still not convinced?
Still not convinced about my Consulting Fees guide? You’re a reasonable person and you’ve heard about Internet fraud artists.
Perhaps this is the first time you’ve ever made an online purchase — and you’re a little unsure.
Let me help reassure you…
Your credit card details are secure! In fact, I’ll never even see them.
Your order will be processed via my secure server. (Always look for the https in the URL when you’re placing an order — it means you’re using a secure server.) My orders are handled with total integrity by PayPal, one of the world’s most recognized payment processors. This company handles $11 billion in transactions from 155 million accounts every year! Once they get your order, they send my website the information and your email with the PDF goes out automatically. They’ll process your order in seconds…which is all that’s keeping you from reading Consulting Fees: A Guide for Independent Consultants.
$39 for the PDF guide.
You get Consulting Fees: A Guide for independent consultants — all 124 pages! Plus my audio gifts – The Three Things You MUST Do Before You Move to Solution-based Fees and Overcoming Objections.
After your order, you’ll instantly receive the guide.
PS: If you contact me before the end of this month, I’ll include a copy of 50 Ways to Jumpstart Your Expert Status. Just place your order and then send me an email to let me know you want the free report.