Second job on your mind? Consider these five reasons to pick up a second job.
Top 5 reasons to get a second job
- Turn your money-making hobby into a second career – try setting yourself up as an expert in social media, cosmetics, fitness, online research, weddings or anything else that intrigues you.
- Diversify your income stream with complementary roles, such as blogging, consulting, freelancing, public speaking, teaching or tutoring.
- Get out of debt and build up an emergency fund by expanding your regular earnings.
- Build up skills, experience and satisfaction that you can’t get in your current job.
- Become a consultant and earn high consulting fees — make $40, $50, $100 or even $500 an hour.
Looking for more top 5 lists? See Probloggers top 5 list group writing project.