One thing to think about when you become an at home consultant is what working at home will mean to the rest of your life. An at home consultant — as opposed to someone who works in an office or for a company — faces challenges and rewards that may come as a surprise. Sure, there’s that nice tax write off for using your home for your business (if applicable), but there are other perks, too. I love being able to grocery shop and bank mid-day, when line-ups are shorter. And I frequently start a roast or other meal during the middle of the day, using my "coffee break" to make sure dinner’s ready early. My flexible schedule also makes it easier to juggle family responsibilities. There are tons of reasons why you’d want to become a consultant. What appeals to you?
- Finding work you can do from home
- Ideas for becoming a consultant
- Becoming a consultant FAQ
- Why become a consultant
- Should I become a consultant
- Reasons to become a consultant
- How to become a consultant
- Consulting Fees: A Guide for Independent Consultants
- Discover Your Inner Consultant
- Discover Your Inner Entrepreneur (for moms)
"Become an at home consultant" from Become a Consultant at ConsultantJournal.com.