With any small business, it’s possible to get caught up in administration. Consider taking steps to automate your business processes, so that you can focus on paying work.
How to automate your consulting business
- Develop "boilerplate" responses for emails and proposals
- Implement a customer relationship management system for handling incoming leads (like calls and emails)
- Give clients a small discount to incent them to use Paypal, email money transfers and similar methods to pay you
- Pay your subcontractors by Paypal or email money transfer
- Outsource low-skilled, repeating tasks, so that you can focus on higher paying work
Do you have any tips for "automating" your home business?