My site stats show I’m getting an inordinate amount of traffic from Denver. If you’re from Denver, let me know why I’ve suddenly earned a fan club in your great city! I must admit I’ve only ever been to Denver’s airport runway. My plane was forced to make an emergency landing when it ran out of fuel. Of course, the pilot announced this when we were still over the Gulf of Mexico. I suppose this sort of thing prepared me to take the risk of becoming a consultant!
- Becoming a consultant FAQ
- How to become a consultant
- Consulting Fees: A Guide for Independent Consultants
- Discover Your Inner Consultant
- Discover Your Inner Entrepreneur (for moms)