Become a marketing consultant…Marketing consultants enjoy rewarding careers that tap creative and business talents. If you become a marketing consultant, you’ll have a wide variety of jobs and projects from which to choose. Even though I’m a marketing consultant, I’ve waited till now to write up marketing consulting. My work is so varied that it’s hard to sum it up.
My marketing work includes project management, marketing strategy, marketing planning, creative concepts, collateral development, market research, direct mail, pricing, promotion…You name it! One day, I could be putting together the plan and creative concept for a direct mail campaign for IT services. The next, I could be working out pricing for an electric boat company. And the day after that, I might be putting together a funding proposal for a food bank. My marketing jobs give me the opportunity to work in a variety of areas, with a variety of clients, on a variety of projects.
- Ideas for becoming a consultant
- Becoming a consultant FAQ
- Why become a consultant
- Should I become a consultant
- Reasons to become a consultant
- How to become a consultant
- Consulting Fees: A Guide for Independent Consultants
- Discover Your Inner Consultant
- Discover Your Inner Entrepreneur (for moms)
"Become a marketing consultant" from Become a Consultant at ConsultantJournal.com.
Comments are closed.