Becoming a social media consultant seems like a good way to take advantage of a gap in the job market. Josh Hallett writes that headhunters have a hard time finding people for social media jobs because so many work as independent consultants.
Social media include blogs, wikis, message boards, podcasts, video logs and other online tools and platforms for sharing information. If you have expertise in these areas, consider becoming a social media consultant. Check out my become a consultant series for more info.
- Ideas for kinds of consultants you can become
- Becoming a consultant FAQ
- Why become a consultant
- Should I become a consultant
- Reasons to become a consultant
- How to become a consultant
- Consulting Fees: A Guide for Independent Consultants
- Discover Your Inner Consultant
“Become a social media consultant” from Become a Consultant at ConsultantJournal.com.