Online backup businesses are growing in popularity. Someone I know works for the Post Office and they say they’re amazed by the number of people who work from home doing online backups for businesses and individuals. Apparently, these business owners make DVD and CD copies of files and hard drives for businesses and individuals. Then they mail the DVDs or CDs to the owners. In many cases, the process is automated and the only real "work" the backup business owner has to do is to go to the Post Office to mail the letter. The postal employee I know says that one local business owner started his online backup service after losing his sight — he says it provides a good income for him. Interesting idea.
- Ideas for kinds of consultants you can become
- Becoming a consultant FAQ
- How to become a consultant
- Consulting Fees: A Guide for Independent Consultants
- Discover Your Inner Consultant
- Discover Your Inner Entrepreneur (for moms)
Become an online backup business owner
Comments are closed.