Business Christmas gift idea — start thinking about business Christmas gift ideas now, before it’s too late to place an order. As a business, you need to start thinking about the holiday season well in advance of the actual holidays. Consider the following tips.
Choosing a business Christmas gift idea
- Steer away from "Christmas" and instead go with the more sensitive "holiday gift" or "winter gift". Unless you’re certain all your customers celebrate Christmas, why risk offending someone to whom you only hoped to share celebration?
- Think about whether the recipient will be available to enjoy your gift. As lovely as fruit baskets are, they may go bad while your intended recipient is away on vacation or a conference.
- Order in bulk. Give all your contacts the same gift, so that you can take advantage of discounts and streamline the process.
- Tier your customers. Set price points for your best, medium and lowest value customers, as well as for customers you’re worried about losing. You can still buy the same gifts for customers within the same tier. At the very least, send a holiday card.
- Include a personalized business Christmas card.