Magazines for consultants include several consulting-industry publications. When Consultant Journal started in 2006, we were one of just a handful of consulting publications. Today, we have tens of thousands of unique readers each month and hundreds of articles available. Our most popular article – on consulting fees – inspired a book, Consulting Fees, now available here, on Amazon and at bookstores worldwide.
Finding consulting magazines and trade journals is a bit tricky, but I’ve racked my brain to come up with as many as I can recall. This list of consulting magazines is far from exhaustive and I welcome your submissions. Let me know if you see relevant magazines at the bookstore, whether online at Amazon or at your local “shop around the corner”.
List of Consulting Magazines for Consultants
Consulting Industry Research Guide from Harvard Business School
In addition to consulting magazines, I’ve also listed some other online news about consulting.
- Latest Google news for consulting, consultants, and consulting industry.
- Latest Yahoo news for consulting, consultants, and consulting industry.
Again, if you know any resources I should add to this list, send some news to me.
From Become a Consultant Blog at ConsultantJournal.com.
- Consulting Fees: A Guide for Independent Consultants
- Discover Your Inner Consultant
- Discover Your Inner Entrepreneur (for moms)