Welcome Small Business BC Readers
Looking for help with your consulting business? Consultant Journal offers a community for real people looking to start, run and grow consulting businesses.
With hundreds of free articles and our own ebooks and course materials, we can help you kickstart your business…
Free consulting resources:
- How to become a consultant
- How to set consulting fees
- Basic selling skills
- Consulting business plan template
- and hundreds of other articles
Special offer for Small Business BC readers – 20% off with discount code
Get more in-depth guidance from Consultant Journal’s ebooks and course materials. Enter discount code bcbiz at checkout. Choose from any of
- Consulting Fees: A Guide for Independent Consultants
- Discover Your Inner Consultant: A Guide for Discovering What Consulting Business You Could Start
- Become a Consultant: How to Make the Leap
- Discover Your Inner Entrepreneur For Moms: A Guide for Discovering What Business You Could Start
Consultant Journal was founded by Andrea Coutu. Andrea started her own consulting business in Vancouver 15 years ago – today, that small consultancy has grown into one of the city’s most innovative marketing consulting firms. Learn more about Andrea and Consultant Journal. Feel free to check out the main page too.