Could you be making more doing something else? It’s a question I encourage entrepreneurs to ask from time to time. While you want to be on target with your goals – business and personal – it sometimes makes sense to examine the ways in which you meet those goals. Sometimes, you can build a new revenue stream or even ramp up your current earnings simply by making a few changes.
- Create a continuing education course called “10 ways to increase business profits with better math skills”
- Develop a half-morning seminar called “Math smarts for non-techies” and pitched it to marketers, HR professionals, communicators and other non-math professionals
- Build “scoreboards” to help professionals measure success in marketing, HR and other areas
- Offer coaching for executives who want to be able to think on their feet in meetings and do math in their heads, so that they can make better business decisions
- Run your own GMAT prep numeracy courses for people who want to get into MBA programs
- Could you be making more doing something else?
- Become a consultant course
- Get six tips for jumpstarting your expert status