“Business consulting fee: $30,000 a month” — at least, that’s what it sounds like the brother of Philadelphia’s mayor got paid to do nothing. Heck, even work from home scams don’t promise that much! Milton Street, a long-time hot dog seller, was paid $30,000 a month for no reason, suggests a (defunct) article on his alleged consulting fee crimes. It sounds pretty messy. I’ve had five-figure months since becoming a consultant, but I must admit I’m a long way from making that much money to do nothing. Perhaps I need to review my article on consulting fee rates!
- Billing travel time rates for consulting projects.
- Sample consulting invoice
- New business line of credit
- Finance for consultants
- Consulting Fees: A Guide for Independent Consultants
- Discover Your Inner Consultant
- Discover Your Inner Entrepreneur (for moms)
“Business consulting fee: $30k” from Become a Consultant at ConsultantJournal.com.