It’s not December, but I’m already thinking about business holiday cards. Whether you celebrate holidays during December or not, sending an annual greeting card can help market your business. Here’s why — business holiday cards will help:
- Generate goodwill. It’s a great way to greet your clients, vendors and other contacts in a non-salesy way.
- Brand your business. By including your logo, slogan and business name, you reinforce your brand.
- Market your services. Send holiday cards to "dead" clients and perhaps revive your business. After the holidays last year, I got a request for a quote — and my client specifically mentioned that the card reminded him it was time to start working on marketing plans for the New Year.
- Offer gratitude. With a holiday card, you can say "thanks" for help, business or other positive points.
- Break through the noise. Whereas a direct mail campaign may or may not be read, most prospects and clients will open a holiday greeting card.
Investigate business holiday cards now and you’ll beat the rush. By starting today, you’ll have enough time to order personalized cards — they’re not very expensive anymore.