The best multifunction printer shopping tips occured to me AFTER I bought my Brother MFC 4420C multifunction printer. I don’t exactly think I purchased the best multifunction printer, as I mentioned in "Office gadgets I can’t live without. I’ve had a lot of trouble with print quality and cartridge errors and the printer runs out of ink way too fast for my liking.
However, I’ve learned a lot from my mistake, so here are my thoughts for how to best find a multifunction printer.
Choosing the best multifunction printer
- How are you planning to use the printer? For documents, photos, newsletters, flyers? Your needs will vary according to use.
- Do you need color or black and white printing?
- Do you need high resolution printing? If you aren’t doing photos, you can get away with a lower resolution, although you don’t want to go too low.
- Do you really need a multifunction printer? If you already have a printer, scanner and a fax, all you’re going to gain from a multifunction printer is better use of space.
- How much do the ink cartridges cost?
- How long do the ink cartridges last?
- Do you need a laser printer or can you survive with a sturdy inkjet?
- Is there a warranty? For how long and for what?
- Can you return the printer after a week or two, if you don’t like it?
- Will this printer be going on sale soon?
- Cheap computer equipment – How to buy it
- Finance for consultants FAQ
- Consulting Fees: A Guide for Independent Consultants
- Discover Your Inner Consultant
- Discover Your Inner Entrepreneur (for moms)
" Best multifunction printer shopping tips" from Become a Consultant at ConsultantJournal.com.
Comments are closed.