Government-funded small business loans can help you launch or sustain your small business. With government-funded small business loans, you may be able to secure financing when other more traditional lenders hesitate. In many cases, these loans come with special services, like business plan counselling, mentoring, courses, or workshops. Because of the additional support available from these programs, recipients of government-funded small business loans may actually find themselves better prepared to succeed than if they’d simply used a line of credit or (eek!) credit cards.
Finding government-funded small business loans
Here’s where to find more information on government-sponsored small business loans:
- US Small Business Administration small business loans
- Canadian business assistance funds and loans
- Australian Small Business Entrepreneurship Program and loans
Expect the government or any lender to review your business plan, credit score, use of existing credit, personal net worth, home equity, bankruptcy history, personal qualifications for running a business, and your reason for seeking financing. Remember, you should always turn to a financial planner or accountant for advice — ConsultantJournal.com is just a general information guide. Good luck!
- Government-funded small business loans
- Bad small business credit card management
- New business line of credit
- Starting a consulting business is cheap
- Small business income standards
- Surviving feast or famine work cycles
- Setting consulting fee rates
- Tax write-off list
- Sample consulting invoice
- Finance for consultants
- Consulting Fees: A Guide for Independent Consultants
- Discover Your Inner Consultant
- Discover Your Inner Entrepreneur (for moms)
- Write Your Business Plan Now – a complete kit
- Consulting company business plan
"Government-funded small business loans" from Become a Consultant Blog at ConsultantJournal.com.